Convert to Radical Form (y^(1/2))/(y^(1/4))

If is a positive integer that is greater than and is a real number or a factor, then .
Use the rule to convert to a radical, where , , and .
Convert to Radical Form (y^(1/2))/(y^(1/4))

Need help with MATH HOMEWORK

We can help your. Our mathematic problem solver answers your math homework questions with step-by-step explanations.

Need help with math? Try to Solve Algebra Math Problems here:

Scroll to top